Pinoy Overseas Workers Education & Reintegration (POWER) in partnership with Orient MCT will build a Technical and Vocational School in UAE equipped with modern equipment and facilities. The training school will be managed and operated by Pinoy Overseas Workers Education & Reintegration (POWER).
To be recognized as the leader in providing technical and vocational education accredited courses in the UAE. To empower all earners with both behavioral and technical skills making them globally competitive. Provide the highest quality of education and services that consistently meet and surpass learners’ satisfaction and competitor’s capabilities while continuously improving learner’s lives and employability.
We are committed to:
- Provide learners with high quality yet cost effective short and long term training courses.
- Advance the career of expatriates particularly Filipinos in UAE by empowering them with up-to-date technical knowledge and skills.
- Produce a highly skilled, qualified and competent learner ready for employment in the labour market
- Ensure learner’s satisfaction at all times by going the extra mile and addressing all learner’s needs on time.
- Provide innovative learning methodology to address students who cannot leave the worksite i.e. nannies, full-time mothers